Strategy — Selecting the most appropriate and effective approach given the unique, local context, while cultivating a strategic mindset
Technical assistance can help you design programs that have impact by helping with:
- Strategic visioning – Strategic Visioning is a uniquely flexible methodology for visually aided strategic analysis. It supports strategy development, alignment, and organization change for any kind of organization.
- Strategic planning – Strategic planning is an organizational management activity that is used to set priorities, focus energy and resources, strengthen operations, ensure that employees and other stakeholders are working toward common goals, establish agreement around intended outcomes/results, and assess and adjust the organization’s direction in response to a changing environment.
- Aligning programs with strategic vision – Organizational Strategy and Program Alignment
In the strategic review, the organization looks at the vision and mission statements and translates them into a strategic plan within the boundaries of the organization’s capabilities and core values. The strategic plan is made keeping in mind the business context.
- Screening for strategy development – Develop a roadmap for the success of your business by writing an effective strategy. Make your vision statement today
- Maximizing community resources – When organizations commit to examining and improving their day-to-day processes, they have the potential to dramatically increase their human capital and invest it back into their mission.